Whether you’re trying to find the latest items Best Reflective Dog Vest, Pet Coat, Jacket, Apparel for Walking Camping or Hunting *Free Ebook* Orange Safety High Visibility Safety That Has Strong Black Plastic Quick Release Buckles and Is Tough and Durable for Medium and Large Sized Dogs. with the cheapest price where you can discount? Best Reflective Dog Vest, Pet Coat, Jacket, Apparel for Walking Camping or Hunting *Free Ebook* Orange Safety High Visibility Safety That Has Strong Black Plastic Quick Release Buckles and Is Tough and Durable for Medium and Large Sized Dogs. using high quality products. You will see review and features for this article.
This Will Be The Last Dog Reflective Vest You Ever Buy Pet Pamperz Reflective dog vests That Last A lifetime – Why Waste Your Time And Money On Anything Else?
- High Quality Design & Manufacture ensures Your Dog reflective vest stays on longer unlike like cheaper alternatives with velcro straps
- Quality Guaranteed – Hassle Free “Return & Replace” If your reflective pet vest fails to stay on
- Full Range of Other sizes coming soon
- Tough and Strong Quick Release Black buckles so it stays on Longer
- Highly reflective for Night-time or morning walking,hunting or camping
- Protect Your Investment.
- Reflective straps for Safety and high Visibility up to 700 metersIn addition to this we’d love to invite you to join our VIP Program packed with free extras and special bonuses to get your Pet knowledge increased!Since launching a short time ago, we’ve been inundated with hundreds of sales from across the United States every day! And with positive feedback flooding in from customers, we’re racing to keep up with demand for this product!CLICK the “ADD TO CART” button at the top of this page to BUY THIS REFLECTIVE DOG VEST NOW!
Features Best Reflective Dog Vest, Pet Coat, Jacket, Apparel for Walking Camping or Hunting *Free Ebook* Orange Safety High Visibility Safety That Has Strong Black Plastic Quick Release Buckles and Is Tough and Durable for Medium and Large Sized Dogs.
- STAY SAFE: Your Dog Reflective vest is Highly visible up to 700 metres so you can be seen when walking your dog at night or early mornings or even during the daytime in all weather conditions dark or light your dog needs to be safe at all times.
- STAY SEEN: Your dog will always be seen with our reflective safety vest for dogs because it has orange high visibility polyester material that can bee seen while hunting or camping at all times.
- STAY STRONG: With our Tough and durable black plastic quick release buckles your safety vest for dogs will never fall off. wear it in all places and let your dog keep the jacket on during playtime also knowing that it will stay on at all times.
- STAY HAPPY:Your reflective vest for dogs suits most sizes from medium or large over 30 LBS with chest sizes from 20″ to 40″. A great fitting vest that stays on longer in all conditions keeping you happy and comfortable in the knowledge that you dog is always happy.
- STAY GUARANTEED:ORDER NOW With our fully comprehensive guarantee your dog reflective vest will be replaced or refunded if it fails at any time giving the freedom in knowing that you can always have a dog that is seen at all times.
Lewis A. Edge Jr.
The Pet Pamperz dog safety vest is the right size for a mid-sized dog like my Maggie which is a Kelpie-Border Collie Cross. She didn’t seem to mind the bright neon safety vest as the straps were wide and fully adjustable both for her belly and for her chest. The large reflective strips on the vest’s back are very clear at night and go around the entire vest, so that light is reflected from the side, front and back.The clips on the adjustable straps are large enough to manipulate even with gloves on as I tried this vest out when it was still quite cold here in NJ in March. Although my street doesn’t have a great deal of traffic, several neighbors leave for work early in the morning when it is still dark and it gave me quite a bit of peace of mind to know that they could see me in my reflective parka as well as my dog in her reflective vest even though our street has no lights.The vest allows me to let Maggie on a longer leash since she is more visible in the dark which is when I walk her before I leave for work. Without the vest, I keep her close at hand to keep her off our road and away from cars. This vest is polyester and I it seemed to wash up without the reflective strips being affected. But this item has to be air dried and kept out of the dryer otherwise some of that reflective quality might be lost. All in all, this vest made early morning dog walking safer for my dog!A sample was provided in exchange for this honest review, which you just read.
Such a great safety vest! It’s easy to put on our dog Emma, and she doesn’t fight against wearing it. We live on a busy street so we wanted something for extra safety for her when walking at night. I could see this being great for service dogs as well. Great bright orange, high quality feel. Highly recommended!
Ann Ingersoll Madison Rain
I take this thing everywhere with me for my dog and he doesn’t mind having it on and I feel like he is seen better and I love that it has reflective strips on it for passing cars! Great to have for any dog owner. Light weight. Easy to clip on and off…fast also! Not a ton of bells and whistles! Simple and so easy to use! A+ Product!
Alex the Latina
I got this reflective dog vest for my dog Bosco and am in love with it! The great thing is Bosco loves it too. I don’t get out for a run until it starts to get dark so prefer to have my dog as visible as possible. The Pet Pamperz vest has ended up being perfect! Bosco can easily run in it and I love the extra strong buckles. I’ve tried other vests and coats with velcro and those didn’t last very long and got all fuzzy and useless pretty quickly, but these buckles are of strong and durable plastic. Bosco has run through mud puddles and trenches and the vest has never slipped off and has never gotten caught in anything. It’s light weight, easy to clean and isn’t constrictive to Bosco in anyway. I’m super happy he is highly visible and safe when he’s out running with his mama and I’m super happy with this vest. Two paws up!
Happy with this purchase! Now I will feel safer when I take my dog for walks especially in the woods! Made of quality material and I can tell it should last for some time. Very pleased with this purchase!
This item was shipped promptly, packaged nicely, and exactly what I expected! High visibility day or night – strong and durable construction on a light weight dog safety vest. Nice price, great product – very satisfied!
Overall, this is a nicely made reflective pet vest. The material is thin but feels durable. It’s 100% poly so mud and dirt stains won’t set in. It’s sized as medium, and the fabric measures about 21 inches long (from neck to tail) and about 15.5 inches around the belly. The fit can be adjusted with two straps that run underneath.It’s a very bright orange – stands out very well even in dim light early in the morning or before sunset. I really like the addition of two reflective strips that go around the mid-section, with each about 1.25 inches wide. Those really add to the visibility at night when they are caught in a headlight beam.The stitching is generally pretty good. There were a couple of minor mis-stitches around the hem, but nothing that would lead to pulls or rips. The reflective stripes are stitched on, which is a much more secure approach than glue.The hold straps are wide (1.5 inches) and made of nylon. While they are not padded, they didn’t appear to cause any chafing. Each is adjustable, and are held together with a plastic “quick release” buckle. They are well anchored to the fabric — I pulled on them as hard as I could and they held tight.The buckle is the only area that caused a problem. While it holds tight when the dog is on the lead or just walking around, very active play (e.g., rolling around in the dirt) did make the second buckle (the one around the dog’s mid-section) open up a couple of times. It would have been nice if there was a secondary fastening method, such as some Velcro in addition to the buckle, to ensure it stays on. But even with very active play, the top buckle stayed put, so the vest stayed on (albeit turning more into a cape, which could be a good thing if your dog wants to act out a Wonder Dog fantasy).Read more ›